There are no ticket available at this time.
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021, 3PM ~ 4PM (approximately 1 hour)
Location: SGCC YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/SeoulGCTC)
Cost: Free (pre-booking required)
Leather is one of the most common materials that we use. It is because of advanced leather processing that leather can be used to make a variety of items and props. For example, horse tack making has become the origin of contemporary leathercraft.
This time, we will make a simple but gorgeous leather wallet. Let’s make your own handmade wallet and feel the beauty of leathercraft.
*Leather is vulnerable to water and being scratched, so take care not to damage it.
– DIY kit can be delivered to Korean address only.
– Live streaming will be converted to private after the experience, and the highlight video will be uploaded afterward. (approximately 4 weeks later)
– Online experience is conducted with sequential Korean and English translation, and it is a program for anybody to easily follow.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.