There are no ticket available at this time.
신청기간: ~2021년 07월 26일 오후 6시
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021, 3PM ~ 4PM (approximately 1 hour)
Location: SGCC YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/SeoulGCTC)
Cost: Free (pre-booking required)
Traditional knotting is one of the most common crafts that can be seen in Korean history. For example, you can see the knotting techniques in a decoration of hanbok (traditional Korean clothes), bojagi (wrapping cloth), household items and so on. However, it has become harder to find the decorative knots in modern days. This time, we are going to make a knot bracelet designed to fit our daily life style. Once you focus on the knot and your hands, you will realise it is just like our life. It is not easy to make it perfect at once, but let us make it happen.
– DIY kit can be delivered to Korean address only.
– Live streaming will be converted to private after the experience, and the highlight video will be uploaded afterward. (approximately 4 weeks later)
– Online experience is conducted with sequential Korean and English translation, and it is a program for anybody to easily follow.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.