There are no ticket available at this time.
Application period: ~23 Jul 2021, 6pm
Kalimba is a modern version of traditional African instrument Mbira, which has been developed for more than 3,000 years. It is one of the easiest musical instruments to play. Due to its unique music box-like sounds that comfort and encourage people, Kalimba is getting popular as a music therapy instrument. Kalimba is also a small musical instrument that can be carried easily, so you can play anywhere.
This time, let’s learn to play this cute little musical instrument and listen to your inner sound to encourage yourself.
– DIY kit can be delivered to Korean address only.
– Live streaming will be converted to private after the experience, and the highlight video will be uploaded afterward. (approximately 4 weeks later)
– Online experience is conducted with sequential Korean and English translation, and it is a program for anybody to easily follow.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.