There are no ticket available at this time.
Application period: ~19 Jul 2021, 6pm
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021, 3PM ~ 4PM (approximately 1 hour)
Location: SGCC YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/SeoulGCTC)
Cost: Free (pre-booking required)
In many western countries, there are traditional embroideries showing their own beauty and characteristics. Among them, French embroidery reveals beauty with various designs and techniques. It is loved by many people because they can express the feeling of elegance and antiqueness, simpleness and even their own emotion freely.
Through this class, you can enjoy French embroidery by embroidering your own patterns of flowers and butterflies on a handkerchief.
*Prepare scissors when participating (not included in the kit)
– DIY kit can be delivered to Korean address only.
– Live streaming will be converted to private after the experience, and the highlight video will be uploaded afterward. (approximately 4 weeks later)
– Online experience is conducted with sequential Korean and English translation, and it is a program for anybody to easily follow.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.