There are no ticket available at this time.
Is there a special way to spend the summer in your country? If you send us your stories, we’ll read them on YouTube Live. Share your country’s unique culture and communicate with each other through real-time comments.
This time, we are going to invite a guest from Ecuador and talk about fun stories together. We hope to see all of you there soon.
We will send you a Portable Neck Fan as a gift to those who have filled out the form in the link below by August 5. https://forms.gle/18L6nhHJ3HNZnbxv6
– Cultural exchanges are non-face-to-face networking events to communicate together and improve the understanding of different cultures.
– Cultural exchanges are mainly conducted in English and we inform you that Korean may be mixed depending on the situation.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with the Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.