There are no ticket available at this time.
Application period: ~ 16 Jun 2021, 6pm
Date: Saturday, 19 June 2021, 3PM ~ 4PM (approximately 1 hour)
Location: SGCC YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/SeoulGCTC)
Cost: Free (pre-booking required)
This time, let’s talk about each of our hometown stories, depicted in movies.
After receiving some stories of participants in advance, we’re going to introduce them and share each other’s opinions to learn different cultures, in the comments on YouTube live stream.
We will send you a UV light sanitizer as a gift by lot among those who have filled out the form in the link below, by 18 June. https://forms.gle/7bJQssZvJggnR8kP9
– Cultural exchanges are non-face-to-face networking events to communicate together and improve the understanding of different cultures.
– Cultural exchanges are mainly conducted in English and we inform you that Korean may be mixed depending on the situation.
– Program schedules are subject to change, and you can contact the center for inquiries.
– Photos/videos taken during the program can be uploaded on the center’s website and social media such as Facebook.
– Applicants will have to agree to provide basic personal information, such as name, nationality, and email address. The collected information will be shared with the Seoul Metropolitan Government and the Seoul Tourism Organization for the next event notifications.