There are no ticket available at this time.
Registration Period: 5 p.m. October 9 ~ 10 a.m. October 16
▶ Date&Time : Every WEDNESDAY, 4pm~5:30pm (90 min)
▶ Place : Seoul Global Cultural Center (5th FL, M-Plaza, Myeong-dong 8-gil 27, Jung-gu, Seoul)
▶ Fee : Free of charge for foreign adults (Must register in advance!)
* This program is sponsored by Seoul Metropolitan Government.
* Don’t forget to bring your ID(Alien Registration Card or Passport).
* You may not be allowed to participate in if you arrive more than 10 minutes late. Please arrive on time!
* For your information, please arrive 5 minutes before the class and prepare easy clothing, shoes and a bottle of water! (Bring your own reusable tumbler or travel cup for the Eco-friendly Center! ^^)
– The instructor will speak in English & Korean but this class is easy to follow.
– Program schedule is subject to change with or without notice.
– We notify you in advance that photos/video taken during the programs can be uploaded to the center’s website and SNS such as Facebook, Instagram.
-The applicant agrees to provide personal information such as name, nationality, and e-mail address. The information collected will be shared with the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization to be used for future event notifications.