There are no ticket available at this time.
Level Test Period : 10 a.m. October 1 ~ 6 p.m. October 13
Korean Conversation Class
Basic: October 14 ~ November 18(Every Monday), 4:30pm~6pm
Intermediate: October 15 ~ November 19(Every Tuesday), 4:30pm~6pm
Place : Seoul Global Cultural Center in Myeong-dong
Fee : Free of charge
※ How to Register ※
You must visit the center between October 1 and 13(10am~6pm) to take a level test.
* Students should be able to read Hangul(Korean Alphabet). Only those who can attend all classes for six weeks are allowed.
* We will notify you about the textbook later.
* Don’t forget to bring your ID(Alien Registration Card or Passport).
* The program fee is sponsored by Seoul Global Cultural Center.
– The instructor will speak in Korean.
– We notify you in advance that photos/video taken during the programs can be uploaded to the center’s website and SNS such as Facebook, Instagram.
– The applicant agrees to provide personal information such as name, nationality, and e-mail address. The information collected will be shared with the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization to be used for future event notifications