This event has passed
※ Guidelines for Preventing COVID-19 Spreads
– If you have fever or respiratory symptoms or have traveled abroad within the last 14 days, cannot join the program. Also, high-risk groups (pregnant women, 65 years of age or older, chronic patients, etc.) should refrain from joining the program.
– We will check if you have any symptoms (heat, respiratory symptoms, etc.) before the class, and you should follow preventive guidelines.
– You must wear a mask during the entire class.
– You should follow the guidance of the manager. (if you don’t follow the instructions, you may not able to join the class)
▶ Date&Time : June 18th (Friday), 2PM~3PM
▶ Place : Seoul Global Cultural Center (5th FL, M-Plaza, Myeong-dong 8-gil 27, Jung-gu, Seoul)
▶ Fee : Free of charge (Must register in advance!)
* This program is sponsored by Seoul Metropolitan Government.
* Don’t forget to bring your ID(Alien Registration Card or Passport).
* You may not be allowed to participate in if you arrive more than 10 minutes late. Please arrive on time!
* For your information, this program is suitable for adults. Parents or guardians are responsible for accidents caused by children. (Use sharp cutter)
– The instructor will speak in Korean but this class is easy to follow.
– Program schedule is subject to change with or without notice.
– We notify you in advance that photos/video taken during the programs can be uploaded to the center’s website and SNS such as Facebook, Instagram.
– The applicant agrees to provide personal information such as name, nationality, and e-mail address. The information collected will be shared with the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Seoul Tourism Organization to be used for future event notifications.