The Discover Seoul Pass is a special tourism pass that allows entry to 21 amazing attractions in Seoul! The pass is the best way for tourists to visit and explore Seoul’s major tourist attractions. The Discover Seoul Pass is available in 24-hour and 48-hour cards. With just one card, tourists can visit 21 attractions, including Korea’s four grand palaces (Gyeongbokgung, Changdeokgung, Changgyeonggung, and Deoksugung). Get discounts from an additional 14 services and attractions with the Discover Seoul Pass! The card also functions as a transit card (Tmoney).
Eligible Users: Foreigners
Pass Usage Duration
– Entry to tourist attractions : 24 hours / 48 hours
– Tmoney function : No expiration date
24 hours: 39,900 won / 48 hours: 55,000 won
(Enjoy a deep discount on entry fees with the Discover Seoul Pass!)
– Incheon Airport : KEB Hana Bank currency exchange booths (4 locations), KEB Hana Bank branch (B1 level), CU convenience stores (3 locations)
– Seoul : Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center (purchases & refunds), the Hongdae branch of KEB Hana Bank, Namdaemun Community Lounge, Seoul City Tour Bus ticket booths (Gwanghwamun Dongwha Duty Free Shop or Dongdaemun Design Plaza DDP), Hongdae Tourist Information Center, Dongdaemun Tourist Information Center, Seoul Station Premium Travel Center, Seocho Tourist Information Center, Mapo Tourist Information Center, Myeong-dong Premium Lounge, Songdo Travel Center.
○ Pass Pick Up Locations (for Online Orders)
– Incheon International Airport: International Taxi information Desk next to Gate 5 (East) / International Taxi information Desk next to Gate 8 (West)
– Gimpo International Airport: International Taxi information Desk
– Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
* The Discover Seoul Pass’s official website